All Saints, Wreningham

WRENINGHAM, a parish of scattered houses, near the source of the small river Tas, 8 miles SW by S of Norwich, has 487 souls, and 1502 acres of land, mostly the property of the Misses Harrison, and WO Burton, Esq; but Lord Berners is lord of the manor, which includes the ancient manors of Nayland and Little Wreningham, the latter of which had a church, of which no traces are now extant. The CHURCH (All Saints) in that part of the parish formerly called Great Wreningham, is a small fabric, with a square tower and four bells. The rectory, valued in the King’s Book at £10, is consolidated with that of Ashwellthorpe, in the gift of Lord Berners, and incumbency of the Hon and Rev Robert Wilson. The tithes here were commuted, in 1839, for £370 per annum. The Independents have a small chapel here.
William White, History, Gazetteer, and Directory of Norfolk (1845)

Wreningham baptisms PD 60-1 1656-1728

Wreningham baptisms PD 60-2 1727-1812

Wreningham burials PD 60-1 1656-1728

Wreningham burials PD 60-2 1727-1812

Wreningham marriages PD 60-1 1656-1728

Wreningham marriages PD 60-2 1727-1752

Wreningham marriages PD 60-4 1755-1812

Further registers for Wreningham are included in the FreeReg database.